9.04.2008

Marita and Eric are engaged!

Two weeks ago I had the privilege of spending three hours doing an engagement session with Marita and Eric, two very fun, energetic and in-love people. We hit practically all of Madison, from the Olbrich Gardens to the Overture Center to State Street, and I for one had a blast. I'm also psyched because they want me to use their images to create a custom guest book, my first "real" one (as in, not just a sample book). I love these books and think they're one of the greatest ways to customize your wedding and have an amazing keepsake all at the same time. Yay for Marita and Eric! :)

I can't wait to shoot their wedding in October and share with you even more gorgeous photos from that day...

Click here to view their slideshow (oh so fun!!) and scroll down to view images:





No comments: