9.20.2008

Self-portrait, puppy-portrait

So as some of you know already, Vantage Photography's website is getting a facelift. Nothing crazy...just updated homepage images, new "about VP" text and pricing information. Which brings me to the title of this post: I also uploaded new "this is who I am" pics. Just thought I'd share with y'all my new self-portrait(s)!

Yes, these really are self-portaits. And, yes, this is me being a goofball and then laughing hysterically at myself. It's not a bad thing to be amused by the stupidest things--you're always laughing!

As I was about to pack up my gear, I noticed Chloe sleeping on the couch. Hmmmm, I thought. This calls for a puppy-portrait! So I picked her up and put her on the chair. Luckily she was a sleepy puppy, so she pretty much sat still for me the whole time. Who knows? Maybe I'll take up pet portraits as my next photography foray!

No comments: