9.22.2008

No travel costs for Wisconsin weddings--it's official!

There's a new "policy" I wanted to update y'all on. I've made an official decision at Vantage (hear ye hear ye) that I won't charge travel costs for any couples that book with me in Southern Wisconsin. I benefit greatly from shooting in Wisconsin (I get to see family, eat at my favorite restaurants--The Old Fashioned! The Great Dane!--and get coffee dates with old friends--Fair Trade Coffee! Espresso Royale!) and I want to provide an incentive to future clients to keep me coming out there. And no, my mom didn't put me up to this, although I'm sure she's doing a victory dance at the thought of me flying back to Wisconsin regularly. (Hi mom!)

So pass it on to any of those new engaged couples you were thinking about referring to me--I'm up to it! :)

No comments: