10.06.2008

Helloooooo Wisco!

I'm back in Wisconsin to shoot three weddings for Vantage (check back regularly for those beloved sneak peeks!) until October 20th. I was greeted by my native state last Thursday with chilly temperatures and on and off drizzle/all-out rain. Gotta love Wisconsin weather! But to Wisconsin's credit, the leaves are just starting to turn and hopefully I'll be here to see the fall colors in all their glory--and it really is my favorite time of year here. I was just saying to Michael the other day "The thing about living in San Diego is you don't get those chilly rainy Sunday afternoons that give you the best excuse to just hole up under a blanket and watch old movies all day". I think I'll get my fix (and then some) over these next couple of weeks. :)

It's been great to be able to go to the final Brewers game with dad (Brew Crew, we love you, even if you didn't make it as far as we had hoped....), play gin rummy with mom, see old friends. And ooo, those fish fries and Brandy Old Fashioneds! To top it all off, my baby sis Sara is even going to be in town from New York City next week! But of course I miss Michael and my puppy, Chloe.

So I'm a cheesehead again until the end of October....and I'll enjoy every minute of it. :)

No comments: